When you chose your domain name, and you are ready to start working with the site, the next step is to choose a hosting. This is a very important moment. So, define your choice.
You will have some megabytes space on the disk, slow server, absence of technical support, absence of opportunity to have your own domain name, advertisement banners on the top of any page. Search engines, as a rule, do not index sites placed on a free hosting. Consequently, there are no perspectives to earn money.
You will get frequent freezing in server working, a weak technical support (or its absence), some options of web-panel of the server. There are almost no opportunities to do business.
The right choice is a professional paid hosting.
There is much space on a hardware, quick servers, “alive” technical support which solves possible problems. All options of the site allow to earn much money. You will have your own CGI-BIN directory, auto answers, server security, etc.
If you are going to do a serious business in the net this is the most optimal choice. You use hosting, which provides you with necessary options. Here are additional functions which are necessary when buying a qualitative hosting.
1. Quick servers mean a qualitative technique and T3 connections. Time of web-page loading is inversely proportional to your income. Do not believe to those who says that servers can be too fast.
2. Support and registration of a domain name. A hosting company should register a domain name for your site. The company should do it quickly and without taking any money from you.
3. There should be no limitations and additional payment for traffic. There is no sense to pay additional money for the site working. The exceptions are the sites for adults. The best paid hosting should provide unlimited traffic and all options for a good site work.
4. Unlimited access to CGI, FTP, Tel-Net. CGI-scripts are important for even the simplest site working. Make sure that there is a CGI-BIN directory on the site and you have an opportunity to load scripts there. Never pay for the hosting which limits access to CGI.
5. Tech. support 24/7. A good hosting provider should give you an opportunity to have a living communication with a tech. Support over the telephone or via e-mail, besides, absolutely free. This is 100% important.
6. Control Panel of the site through the web-browser. Most of paid hosting services give a web-panel, with the help of which it is possible to control the site work totally. This is not an obligatory function, but it is very convenient to use, especially if you are not a professional in a technical part of how the server works.
7. Server safety system. If an Internet-shop is supposed to work directly on the server, them the safety system is obligatory. The best variant is if the safety system is given for free, or a little additional sum is also possible.
8. Email-box. Any hosting should give full package of the following: unlimited quantity of POP email boxes, auto answers, email forwarding, opportunity to view email via web-panel. All this should be included in the base cost of hosting.
9. No limits in the currency of the contract. Never sign a period contract. If you like to change a hosting provider, this contract can handicap the situation.
10. Guarantee of payment back. A qualitative hosting provides a 30-days trial period of service. In case you are not satisfied with the service you should get your money back. You should obligatory take this possibility for yourself. This is a sign of a company professionalism and service quality.
Do not try to save money for the quality of hosting services and additional abilities of servers, bad hosting won’t multiply your income.
All enumerated ahead is exactly what you need.